httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: error in the auth code?
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 18:23:13 GMT
Sam Carleton wrote:
> When I set a breakpoint on the my ap_hook_access_checker function to check
> the path, like a 2 second pause, than remove the breakpoint, the call to the
> Axis2/C code is just fine.  When there is no pause I get an error 400.

The only times I've ever seen a bad request is when I have manually
typed the request method in wrong (e.g. I used lowercase instead of
uppercase, and the request method was not recognized).

If I were you, I'd drop some logging lines in to try and track down
exactly where your module gets to (and if it really gets there), because
this is such an odd one.

Joe Lewis