httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Juhani Connolly" <Juh...@ninja.co.jp>
Subject Re: Debuggin appears optimised but shouldn't be?
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:49:56 GMT
----- Original Message -----

Thanks for confirming my config. After clearing shop entirely and
reinstalling everything
it appears to have worked. It may be the problem was trying to build two
different apaches(debug
and performance testing) on the same server off the same apr/apr-util. If I
wanted to do this I presume
building separate apr/apr-utils for each installation of apache would be the
way to go?