httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Mansion <bmans...@mamasam.net>
Subject Re: How to parse POST arguments?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:36:56 GMT

Le 17 avr. 09 à 05:50, Lin Luo a écrit :

> Hi Bertrand,
>
> What kind of dependency you mean for apreq lib?

I mean that if you use apreq lib in your code, your code depends on it
being available on your system.

The best solution for Apache, in my opinion, would be to move apreqlib
directly into httpd trunk so that everyone can use it without worrying
if it's here or not.

This subject surfaces every two weeks. The people asking are directed
to other unmaintained, unfinished, unstable modules like mod_form,
mod_upload, maybe mod_request, etc, which lack documentation and
support. So everyone ends up reinventing the wheel.