httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About the order of the processing of the http request
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 15:04:51 GMT
[sent earlier but seems to be lost in the ether]

Xiaobin wrote:

 > But what's the order after the introduction of the filter mechanism´╝č

The point about the filters is that they run asynchronously.
Data flow through them in a well-defined order (I think the other
reply describes that), but you can't jump from that to a
deterministic order.  For a very brief overview:
http://www.apachetutor.org/dev/request

(Are you chinese?  Perhaps I should mention there's a
chinese translation of my book :-)

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/