httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Michele Waldman" <mmwald...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject Safari, Chrome, ..., Apache, ajax & htaccess digest
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 01:18:50 GMT
I know I'm not the only person in the world who wants Safari, Chrome and
other browsers to work with apache, htaccess digest and ajax.

But once out of an account, you can't get back in via these browsers.

Is it up to Safari and Browsers to execute some sort of logout like FF & IE
or for the apache functionality to change.

I can't get any significant input of changing Apache behaviour which seems
to work in a way I wouldn't expect and can't seem to reach Safari about this
issue.

As a web developer I feel like I'm at an impasse and I don't feel I should
be having to try every angle which isn't going to work anyway.

Michele