httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Michele Waldman" <mmwald...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject mod_auth_digest on different apache version
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 23:26:37 GMT
I'm going to check the versions of apache on the machines, but on my server
when I try to login via ajax, the new user gets logged in.

On my client's mod_auth_digest loops through the previous connections,
returns that authentication and does not log the user in.

Are there some flags that determine this behavior or do different versions
of apache behave differently?

I'm about to copy my httpd and modules onto my client's server so it will
work, but I'd like to know why this is happening.

M*