httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Andrej van der Zee <andrejvander...@gmail.com>
Subject MaxRequestsPerChild for MPM worker threads?
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:30:43 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way to let a MPM worker thread exit after serving X requests? I
need to do some tests that requires checking if my custom hook
ap_hook_thread_exit() is called properly. I found a directive to have one
thread per child that gets me in the right direction (ThreadsPerChild 1).
Now I need one to set the maximum number of requests served by a thread to
get a fast thread_exit(). I tried MaxRequestsPerChild but it does not seem
to do what I want. BTW, I start apache like "/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd -X
&".

What option(s) could I use to force worker threads to exit after serving few
requests?

Thank you,
Andrej