httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alexander Hjalmarsson" <hja...@sgh.se>
Subject path problem
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:24:12 GMT
Hi!

I want to get the path in a module I've created but I have some kind of
problem with it. It just works like the ordinary "pwd", and in 30% of the
cases it works like it should, but in the rest, it doesn't return anything
at all.

if ((buffad = (char *)malloc((size_t)sizead)) != NULL)
   ptrad = getcwd(buffad, (size_t)sizead);

That is the call that is made, and buffed is a char *, as well as ptrad.
sizead is a long.

Can this be a problem with permissions or something? The only cases that it
do work for is when theres a more advanced script that is called, such as a
forum or a blog (phpbb or wordpress in example). For normal, static html
pages, it just returns "/" instead of the real path.

I've checked all the paths by writing each request to a file so I manually
can check them. I can't see why it should have anything to do with
permissions, but since it does work in some cases but not all, that's my
first thought.

I would love all kind of help here! Feel free to ask anything, I'll try to
answer as good as I can!

I've tried on all kind of forums, irc-networks and mailing lists with no
luck, but I guess this is the "right" place :)


Mime
View raw message