httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Pooja Maheshwari <pooja.maheshw...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: Regarding Apache 2.2.11 src compilation
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:11:44 GMT
Hi Bob,

Thanks for all the help. I was able to get Apache 2.2 up along with lib & include. The
problem was that by default it doesn't install those dir's.

Thanks again,
Pooja

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Ionescu [mailto:bobsiegen@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:50 PM
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding Apache 2.2.11 src compilation

2009/2/11 Pooja Maheshwari <pooja.maheshwari@impetus.co.in>:
> I again checked at link http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi and found that the 2.2.11
nossl & openssl (both) binaries DONOT contain lib and include folders at all.

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing, but extracting the
apache_2.2.11-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi with

msiexec /a c:\apache_2.2.11-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi /qn TARGETDIR="c:\apache"

and 'dir' for c:\apache\program files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2

returned the folders include and lib:

        15.159 ABOUT_APACHE.txt
<DIR>          bin
<DIR>          cgi-bin
        93.835 CHANGES.txt
<DIR>          conf
<DIR>          error
<DIR>          htdocs
<DIR>          icons
<DIR>          include
         4.835 INSTALL.txt
<DIR>          lib
        36.833 LICENSE.txt
<DIR>          manual
<DIR>          modules
         1.323 NOTICE.txt
         1.650 README-win32.txt
         6.094 README.txt

Bob

* Meet us at Hall 2/Booth 2C111 at the Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Feb 16-19, 2009.
* Attend the qLabs webinar on Test Case Prioritization on Feb 20, 2009. Visit www.impetus.com
for details.

Impetus is the winner of the Economic Times Intel Smart Workplace Awards 2008 and the CNBC
emerging India 2008.

or interference.