httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Pooja Maheshwari <pooja.maheshw...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: Regarding Apache 2.2.11 src compilation
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:50:19 GMT
Thanks Bob for the reply and apxs win32 pointer.

I again checked at link http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi and found that the 2.2.11 nossl
& openssl (both) binaries DONOT contain lib and include folders at all. Do I need to manually
copy the stuff from apache 2.2.11 build or is there a working win32 version available?

Also the sources are giving compilation problems which after few configuration changes now
give warnings on embed.manifest file.

Thanks,
Pooja

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Ionescu [mailto:bobsiegen@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 9:18 PM
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding Apache 2.2.11 src compilation

2009/2/6 Pooja Maheshwari <pooja.maheshwari@impetus.co.in>:
> 2.       The Apache 2.2.11 win32 installer doesn't contain the desired include &
lib directories. Is it a known issue? Or please point me to a good latest release + sources.

The binary from http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi should contain
the folders include and lib; only the mod_rewrite.h header isn't
exported in Makefile.win in 2.2.

> 3.       Some good quick links to get hands on apache module development in C on windows.

Not directly related but a win version of apxs can be found on
http://perl.apache.org/dist/win32-bin/apxs_win32.tar.gz

Bob

* Meet us at Hall 2/Booth 2C111 at the Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Feb 16-19, 2009.
* Attend the qLabs webinar on Test Case Prioritization on Feb 20, 2009. Visit www.impetus.com
for details.

Impetus is the winner of the Economic Times Intel Smart Workplace Awards 2008 and the CNBC
emerging India 2008.

or interference.