httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Pooja Maheshwari <pooja.maheshw...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Regarding Apache 2.2.11 src compilation
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 14:22:32 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Apache module programming. Can some help me on following points:

1.       I am trying to compile Apache 2.2.11 win32 sources on VS 2005, but facing compilation
error
1>------ Build started: Project: mod_actions, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>mod_actions.c
1>Compiling resources...
1>Linking...
1>LINK : warning LNK4068: /MACHINE not specified; defaulting to X86
1>   Creating library .\Debug/mod_actions.lib and object .\Debug/mod_actions.exp
1>Embedding manifest...
1>Embed .manifest
1>The system cannot find the path specified.
1>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Embed .manifest"
I have applied the changes as suggested regarding VC++ Directories -> Include paths ( double
slash at ends) and Resource preprocessor definitions - blank and additional options (as mentioned
in http://www.bokebb.com/dev/english/1960/posts/196054729.shtml).

2.       The Apache 2.2.11 win32 installer doesn't contain the desired include & lib directories.
Is it a known issue? Or please point me to a good latest release + sources.

3.       Some good quick links to get hands on apache module development in C on windows.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pooja Maheshwari | Lead Software Engineer | Impetus
(BoxTone Labs, a part of BoxTone Engineering)
Phone Number:
+91-731-4269300, ext. 4349 (O)
+91-9977326001 (M)
+91-9752598162 (M)

* Meet us at Hall 2/Booth 2C111 at the Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Feb 16-19, 2009.
* Attend the qLabs webinar on Test Case Prioritization on Feb 20, 2009. Visit www.impetus.com
for details.

Impetus is the winner of the Economic Times Intel Smart Workplace Awards 2008 and the CNBC
emerging India 2008.

or interference.