httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject [OT] increasing log output
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 01:36:37 GMT
This is a bit off topic.  I am the author of a propriety apache module for
my custom kiosk style application.  I have a prospective customer that is
having problems and I cannot figure out how to get additional logging
information from Apache.  Here is the console output:

-------------------------
1: [Fri Feb 20 20:04:13 2009] [notice] Disabled use of AcceptEx() WinSock2
API
2: [Fri Feb 20 20:04:13 2009] [notice] Name: <erased>
3: [Fri Feb 20 20:04:13 2009] [notice] SerialNum: <erased>
4: [Fri Feb 20 20:04:13 2009] [notice] Key: <erased>
5: (OS 10013)An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by
its access permissions.  : make_sock: unable to listen for connections on
address 0.0.0.0:80
6: no listening sockets available, shutting down
7: Unable to open logs

The 2nd,3rd, and 4th lines are all output by my module, I have him run
netstat to check to see what is running on port 80, but there isn't
anything.  In the past I have seen Apache dump huge amounts of data, I am
trying to figure out how to do that so I solve this problem.  Any help is
much appreciated!

Sam