httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From dave <man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WELCOME to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:40:36 GMT

> So, how is the s->module_config being set?  I hope you are creating it in
> the per-server config create function.  Do you have that code for us to look
> at?
>
> Joe

I am instantiating it in the per-server callback, ala:

static void *my_create_server_config(apr_pool_t *p, server_rec *s) {
   my_config *cfg = (my_config *)apr_pcalloc(p, sizeof(my_config));
   cfg->prop1 = NULL;
   cfg->prop2 = NULL;
   //...
   return (void *)cfg;
}

For reference, one of those properties becomes the start of a linked list
that the get_resource function uses to do it's lookups.