httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: Making mod_auth_digest mysql
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:39:23 GMT
Michele Waldman wrote:
> There is not authentication requirement for logged_out it's in a higher
> directory.

Okay, then. I'm afraid I am not understanding everything here. I doubt
the wheel needs to be reimplemented, but it seems the push is in that
direction. For my feeble mind, can you give a brief overview of what you
are trying to accomplish?

As I see it, you were creating a mod_auth_digest_mysql . This now feels
completely different than just an authentication.

--
Joe Lewis
Chief Nerd 	SILVERHAWK <http://www.silverhawk.net/> 	(801) 660-1900

/They're multi purpose. Not only do they put the clips on, but they take
them off.
--Pratt & Whitney spokesperson explaining why the company charged the
Air Force nearly $1,000 for an ordinary pair of pliers./