httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Ingram <d...@dmi.me.uk>
Subject Re: Making mod_auth_digest mysql
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:54:58 GMT
The -f and -d flags for RewriteCond are for checking the file system,
not environment variables, although they can use environment variables
if necessary. For example:

RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/%{ENV:foo} -d

would check that the folder named by the environment variable "foo"
exists in the document root.

Dave