httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Ingram <>
Subject Announcement: mod_sqltemplate
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 19:40:53 GMT
Hi all,

A while ago, I discussed[1] the idea of a flexible SQL-based
configuration templating module for Apache 2.2. I've since written the
code, and (after letting it fall by the wayside for a couple of months),
I'm ready for people to test it, poke it and break it (and then send me
a bug report).

If you would like to help, then please visit my site[2] for information
on the module, its capabilities, and usage information. The source is
currently held in Subversion[3], so if there are any volunteers to just
check the code over and offer some advice/pointers/criticisms then that
would be very welcome. This is my first foray into APR, DBD, and Apache
module coding -- I want to make it as robust and well-coded as possible.