httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Ristic <ivan.ris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding custom logger
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:35:00 GMT
On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Pooja Maheshwari
<pooja.maheshwari@impetus.co.in> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to log client side data sent as part of post/get request. The logger modules that
come with Apache 2.2, like mod_log_config and mod_logio, seem to support logging for only
the query string part and other request_rec items. Is it possible to achieve the logging of
data sent as POST data (which may be of huge size) using any of the existing or third party
log modules?

Yes, ModSecurity (http://www.modsecurity.org) does what you need.

> Do we have something like LogForJ that can be used by apache C module on windows?
>
> Thanks for help,
> -Pooja

> * Meet us at Hall 2/Booth 2C111 at the Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Feb 16-19, 2009.
> * Attend the qLabs webinar on Test Case Prioritization on Feb 20, 2009. Visit www.impetus.com
for details.

> Impetus is the winner of the Economic Times Intel Smart Workplace Awards 2008 and the
CNBC emerging India 2008.

interception or interference.

--
Ivan Ristic