httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Fabio Zund <fab...@eiffel.com>
Subject Read POST arguments in Apache 2.0
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:05:55 GMT
Hi

I'm currently trying to develop a mod in C that stores all request data
into a string and forwards it to to another server via sockets. I have
trouble finding out how to read the post parameters. For Apache 1.2
there seems to be a series of methods setup_client_block(),
should_client_block(), get_client_block() involved in that process but
I'm not sure if that works with Apache 2.0. I couldn't find much about
that topic in the wikis or the documentations. Can someone please point
me in the right direction?

Regards,

Fabio