httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Morris <supp...@bettercgi.com>
Subject Re: Making mod_auth_digest mysql
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:33:56 GMT
   I'd double check and triple check -
something undefined can't match anything.
What is the EXACT code you're using?
Also, rewrite has -f to check to see if
it's a file, and -d for a directory, just
like the standard "test" command, Perl,
and other common tools.  These common
tools use -e to test for the existence
of a file, so if you use -e I bet 99% of
all users will think it works like -f and
-d checking for the existing of a file.
Please if you're going to add something,
call it UNDEF, DEFINED, NULL, or something
ese which makes it's menaing clear, rather
than making it appear to mean something
other thanit does.
--
Ray B. Morris