httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Krone <>
Subject RE: Using PostgreSQL in Apache2 module
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:46:51 GMT
Are you running on Windows by any chance?  I recently tried to use PostgreSQL to store auth
info, and discovered that libpq.dll had a dependency on msvcr80.dll.  Once I had the PostgreSQL
bin and lib directories as well as msvcr80.dll in my PATH everything worked.

Hope that helps,

-----Original Message-----
From: Graf László []
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 12:41 PM
Subject: Using PostgreSQL in Apache2 module

I try to use PostgreSQL's libpq in an Apache2 module.
The test module, without libpq works fine and the test
application for libpq works fine, too.

I put the libpq code lines in my module and it compiles
fine, without errors.

But after restarting the Apache2 server it complains
that it does not find the module. The new version of the
test module is in the APACHE_HOME\modules folder and the
httpd.conf is OK.

I put the folders POSTGRESQL_HOME\include and POSTGRESQL_HOME\lib
in my system's PATH but without results.

What is wrong? Can somebody help me?

View raw message