httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Bastos" <mysql.jo...@decimal.pt>
Subject RE: mod_vhost_dbd
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:29:36 GMT
> Hi dave,
> Thanks,
>
> I'm looking at your proj also.
>
> What I am looking is, a completely independent module, so that I can
> create,
> decreate any virtualhost, just inserting and removing records from the
> DB.
> The values can be apache configurations, or any other.
> Yours can? I didn't got time to look at it.

Hi again Dave,

Your is better than dbd!
I just see a problem for me, I have the need to tune values for php
configuration, for example:

Vhost 1, needs register_globals off (php_admin_value register_globals off)
Vhost 2, needs register_globals on  (php_admin_value register_globals on)

This is something that won't be possible at the moment.
Did you ever think in a way to make this possible?
When I say this values for php, it may happen that other ones appear.

Another question, when I delete/create a record in the DB, it's required a
apache restart or it knows when a request is done?

What do you say?

Jorge,