httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why is r->handler a garbled string?
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 17:00:32 GMT

On Jan 2, 2009, at 12:14 PM, John David Duncan wrote:

> Yes, in fact the package does contain config.nice, which begins:
>
> CC="/opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc"; export CC
> CFLAGS="-xO3 -xarch=386 -xchip=pentium -xspace -Xa  -xildoff -
> xc99=all  -DSSL_EXPERIMENTAL -DSSL_ENGINE -xO4"; export CFLAGS

That's what was passed in by the builders: the configure script will
make some stuff up itself.

> Those flags alone don't do the trick for me, but the ones from apr-
> config make it all work.

Good to hear.  Yes, we've been struggling with documentation and/or a
reusable build environment for out-of-tree modules.  I think there was
some initiative in that direction, but don't know what came of it.

S.

--
Sander Temme
sctemme@apache.org