httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Fister" <jasonfis...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting the 'Server' header from my module
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:59:15 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to set the 'Server' http header from within the module. I tried
the following:

apr_table_setn(request->headers_out, "Server", "MyServer");

but thats not working. I basically want to set a specific value for the
'Server' header.

I also looked in to mod_headers and tried

Header set Server MyServer

even that didn't work. Looks like the value of the 'Server' header is
getting set sometime much later and it overwrites the value that I am
setting.

If I should be sending this email to a different list, please let me know.

Jason