httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Poeml <po...@suse.de>
Subject Re: external redirect
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:39:10 GMT
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 06:24:14PM +0900, Juhani Connolly wrote:
> I had a similar problem answered here not long ago though it wasn't causing
> a segfault.
>
> Try using r->err_headers_out instead of r->headers_out

For the "Location" header, r->headers_out is correct. For additional
headers, r->err_headers_out would need to be used though.

> As you're returning an error, I believe these are the values that will be
> used for headers.
>
> If that doesn't fix it, try running through a debugger or check the core
> dump for the exact cause of the segfault for further hints.

If that does seemingly fix it, I would expect the real problem to still
exist and surface somewhere else later :)

Peter
--
Contact: admin@opensuse.org (a.k.a. ftpadmin@suse.com)
         #opensuse-mirrors on freenode.net