httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jayasingh Samuel <jayasingh.sam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Dyanamic loading of apache hash table.
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 13:34:24 GMT

Hai,

I have a hash map which takes its input and key from a file. I store it on the server Startup.
 Now the  file content will be changed automatically and i want to reload the hash map automatically
after hitting some handler. What i see is, after reloading the hash map using the handler,
iam able to see the new Contents and the old contents alternatively.All the thread process
are not getting updated with the new changes.

Please reply me 1. If you have solution for this to reload the hash map automatically.2. How
to kill the old threads which is having the old hash map and to spawn new threads with the
new Contents.
Thanks in advance,Jaysingh Samuel
Wish to Marry Now? Join MSN Matrimony FREE!
http://in.msn.com/matrimony