httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject Re: internal redirect
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2008 05:20:35 GMT
On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Sorin Manolache <sorinm@gmail.com> wrote:

> 3. Set a request note (apr_table_set(r->notes, "my_note",
> "should_redirect")) and then in the handler hook you check the request
> note. If it is set, ap_internal_redirect(your_url).

This is what I want to do, make it 100% transparent to the client.  I
put my hook handler at the first one and look for the note, if there I
call ap_internal_redirect(), but my client is still getting a status
code of 500.  The page I am trying to redirect to *IS* a PHP page,
does that matter?  What format should the string in
ap_internal_redirect() take, relative to the server or should the http
and the server name be part of the string?  I want to redirect to:

/invalidClient.html

Sam