httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Arndt <ferdinand.ar...@axiros.com>
Subject Reading request body an writing it back to the chain
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:04:49 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to make a module that does the following:

1. Reading the request body
2. Checking the data with some regex
3. Setting some environment variables

The environment variables are for later processing with mod_rewrite.

My problem is, how to write the content of the request back to the
chain, so that it can be used later again in other modules or can be
forwared to another server with mod_rewrite/mod_proxy.

My first approach is to do it all in an input filter, but as far as I
understand it, the filter is only active, if I read the content in
another hook outside the filter. So how can I read the data and write
it back?

/Regards,

Ferdinand