httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: Dyanamic loading of apache hash table.
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 13:37:35 GMT
On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 07:04:24PM +0530, Jayasingh Samuel wrote:
> I have a hash map which takes its input and key from a file. I store it on the server
Startup.  Now the  file content will be changed automatically and i want to reload the hash
map automatically after hitting some handler. What i see is, after reloading the hash map
using the handler, iam able to see the new Contents and the old contents alternatively.All
the thread process are not getting updated with the new changes.

Sounds a lot like what RewriteMap does. It may be worth looking
at the code for mod_rewrite to get inspiration.

vh

Mads Toftum
--
http://soulfood.dk