httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Luo" <luol...@gmail.com>
Subject Memory leak of Apache module - libapreq
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:52:28 GMT
I have been using libapreq2-2.08.lib to develop my apache module. My module
is severely leaked. I then checked libapreq and found it also has slighly
memory leak but not severe like mine. My questions is:

1. I only used Apache pool to allocate memory (apr_palloc, apr_pcalloc) and
manage the lifecycle, will it still leak?...
2. Does anyone know about any memory leak by libapreq?
3. Is there any general approach to trace the memory leaks in Apache module?

Thank you very much.

--lynn