httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject unresolved external ap_lookup_provider...
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 20:43:51 GMT
I am trying to consume mod_auth_basic.c in my own module.  Everything
is fine except when linking I am getting the error:

1>mod_auth_basic.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) void * __stdcall ap_lookup_provider(char const
*,char const *,char const *)"
(__imp_?ap_lookup_provider@@YGPAXPBD00@Z) referenced in function
_add_authn_provider

My project is C++ so the mod_auth_basic.c is now mod_auth_basic.cpp.
I am also doing all the module setup in a different cpp file, so
add_authn_provider() is no longer static.  I am including
libhttpd.lib, which appears to be where ap_lookup_provider is found,
at least that is the only library with that string when I grep all the
libraries.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should try?

Sam