httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Setting a handler within a configuration directive
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 04:00:56 GMT
Sam Carleton wrote:
> Is there any way to *hide* configuration?  I would like to set a
> handler within a configuration directive.  Can it be done?

Perhaps you can explain what you are asking?

> I have posted a number of questions along these lines and never get a
> response, is this because folks simply don't know the answer?  If
> folks here don't know the answer, where might I go to find the answer?

You are looking for someone who owes you an instant answer?  There are
various companies out there you can pay for that privilege.

Otherwise, if you keep the questions civil, and reply to them yourself
with further explanation so that folks understand exactly what it is
you are asking, you are more likely to get a response, although it may
not be as fast as you were hoping.