httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Klinger <cklin...@novareto.de>
Subject How can i decrypt a cookie in a module
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:35:51 GMT
Hello,

how can i decrypt a blowfish sigend cookie in an module.

I have tried to do this so far: mod_auth_tkt is the module which
should decrypt the cookie.

I have included openssl/blowfish in the mod_auth_tkt.c
#include <openssl/blowfish.h>

I try to get my key config with this command:

   BF_set_key(&key, 8, (unsigned char *)bf_key[1]);
   BF_Decrypt(b, &key);

I hope this is correct so far?
make && make install works so far.

But if i try to start apache i get this error message:

Syntax error on line 235 of /opt/apache/server/conf/httpd.conf:

Cannot load /opt/apache/server/modules/mod_auth_tkt.so into server: /
opt/apache/server/modules/mod_auth_tkt.so: undefined symbol: BF_Decrypt

Any ideas where i can look for this?