httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Ingram <d...@dmi.me.uk>
Subject Re: number of bytes/packets sent/received
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 13:55:47 GMT

>> Would mod_logio be at all helpful?
>>
> You really made it easy for me huh? Thanks alot.

No use in doing more work than you need to ;-)

To be honest, I only found out about it today while researching some
obscure logging options.

A quick search reveals that there are some modules out there that do log
to databases, but I don't know how well-maintained they are (mod_log_sql
only mentions Apache 2.0, for example) or how much work they would be to
use (an O'Reilly page
<http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/apache/2005/02/10/database_logs.html?page=2>
suggests that Apache's default mod_log_config needs to be rebuilt).

Dave