httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrej van der Zee" <andrejvander...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access configuration variable in other modules
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:11:22 GMT
Thanks, that seems satisfactory!

Though, it seems to imply that I have to export my own module in a header
file and include it in mod_cgi. In other words, I have to add my module to
the httpd build system.  So I copied my module to the modules/generator
directory. But I am not sure what the good way is to incorporate my module
in the build httpd system; just typing make does not compile my module.
Which build-files should I modify to accomplish this?

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Andrej van der Zee