httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrej van der Zee" <andrejvander...@gmail.com>
Subject Access configuration variable in other modules
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2008 10:56:52 GMT
Hi,

I am writing my first Apache module for monitoring resource usage of
embedded interpreters and CGI applications on Linux (I am also adapting
mod_cgi and the apr-library). The problem is that my own module has some
server-level configuration options that I can initialize and use in my own
module, but I don't know how to access them in *another* module (i.e.
mod_cgi). What is the way to do this? Any examples of this in the modules
that come with the sources?

Cheers,
Andrej