httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From John Hosie <apache.br...@live.com>
Subject RE: Packaging
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:24:49 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

I wasn't clear on this. Sorry. I'm looking at the server OS being Red Hat Enterprise 5 Advanced.

> Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 20:30:15 +0200> From: jr@ez.no> To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Packaging> > Tim Bray a écrit :> > On Mac OS X, assuming you've
got a C compilation environment (if not, go > > get your install CD and install "XCode
Tools" (sigh)), all you need is > > the httpd source from apache.org and you're good
to go.> > > > I agree once you have found the correct compilation directives,
it works fine :)> > > Creating a build system for your module will be challenging
and irritating.> > Do you have links or best practices to share on how to create a build
system> for an apache module ?> > Thanks in advance.> > Best Regards.> >
-- > Jérôme :)>
Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/