httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Ingram <d...@dmi.me.uk>
Subject Re: APR DBD: Column names from query
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 22:13:14 GMT
Nick Kew wrote:
> Dave Ingram wrote:
>
>> If you're interested, I've posted a bit more about it on my blog while
>> I'm still fleshing out the idea:
>> http://www.dmi.me.uk/blog/2008/08/13/modules-for-apache-and-php/
>
> OK, why doesn't your blog accept my attempt to comment?
> Among other things, I was trying to point you to <If ...>
> configuration sections, which should be background for
> your project.

Aha! Sorry, I've recently changed domains, so the reCAPTCHA key was no
longer valid. I'll fix that in the next half hour or so. Thanks for the
heads-up!

I presume you meant <IfDefine> and <IfModule>? My basic plan at the
moment is essentially based upon mod_macro, with the necessary changes
to read from a database. I imagine that internally it works in a similar
way to the two <If...> sections.

Dave