httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Morris <supp...@bettercgi.com>
Subject Re: Apache Version
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:49:20 GMT
   Six and half years after it was released, Apache 2
is definitely ready!  Some newer modules and tools either
have no Apache 1.3 version or a hackish back port to 1.3,
so I'd definitely not recommend 1.3 for any new installation.
--
Ray B. Morris
support@bettercgi.com

http://www.bettercgi.com/strongbox/