httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Morris <supp...@bettercgi.com>
Subject Re: Want to get started...what do I need?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 14:25:47 GMT
   There are some sample modules included
with Apache to give you the basic structure.
Definitely see the documentation for "apxs",
the Apache build tool, if you're not familiar
with  it.  For comprehensive documentation
taking you from no module experience to a
good working understanding of Apache module
development I found "The Apache Modules Book"
by Nick Kew to be extremely helpful.
--
Ray B. Morris
support@bettercgi.com