httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "roori bar" <roori....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_upload, SetInputFilter breaks php's $_POST
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:53:43 GMT
thanks for the fast response,
with few hours of tweaking and few input filters guides, i managed to make
mod_upload let the PHP parser work ...
after that there were some issues with the actual parsing of mod_upload,
couldn't really figure it out..
but it didn't bother my requirement because i only needed the first few
fields of the post, after X bytes i removed the filter.

thanks a lot for your great work, if you'd make those modifications and
publish it - people who use PHP,
could use that module+PHP and add real captcha verifications.. without the
limitation of PHP's $_POST (triggers only after the form been submitted)