httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevac Marko" <mke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [可能是垃圾邮件] Re: how to catch segment fault
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:29:58 GMT
Yes, but it allows you to debug your module with gdb (with or without
core file) with ease.

Run gdb bin/httpd, print 'r -X'.
It will start Apache in single mode (with one process).
Than load server somehow and wait for gdb to catch sigfault. It will
show you precise line of code where sigfault occurred.

--
С уважением, Кевац Марко
Sincerely yours, Kevac Marko