httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicholas Bastin" <nick.bas...@gmail.com>
Subject Common libraries/code for GET/POST handling?
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 22:28:19 GMT
I have a content handler that needs to do GET and POST processing of
significant amounts of data from web service clients.  This code is
relatively straightfoward, but it also seems like code that has been
written hundreds of times before and probably in a more robust way
than I'll accomplish on my first try.  Are there any libraries out
there or code snippets that do URI Query parsing into data structures
from GETs, and request processing into structures from POST data?

--
Nick