httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From John Zhang <john_zzh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: enable override (allow htaccess use)
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:44:10 GMT

In your command table, when you specify your directive.  The 4th argument of the macros (eg
AP_INIT_TAKE12(...)) specifies where/how your directive can be placed. See http_config.h for
the meanings.

Here is one define from the .h file
#define OR_LIMIT 1	     /**< *.conf inside <Directory> or <Location>
				and .htaccess when AllowOverride Limit */