httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From ed <ed-h...@s5h.net>
Subject Re: Response Time and mod_rt
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:39:59 GMT
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
N S <ns060486@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Where can I get the mod_rt module? Or can someone send it to me? Cause
> I want to know each request response time in my Apache access_log?
>
> Or any other way that I don't know?

http://modules.apache.org/search.php

Although I can't see personally where you would insert this sort of
functionality myself... I'm sure a better person could tell you how to
do this. There's nothing obvious for me in the request struct.

--
The Teletype machine to the Death Star is making a weird noise  because
of BobaFett. Microsoft is trying to be EBITDA positive by the end of