httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: mod_upload, SetInputFilter breaks php's $_POST
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2008 18:02:01 GMT
On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 17:15:18 +0300
"roori bar" <roori.bar@gmail.com> wrote:

> hey
> i'm pretty much a beginner with the APR world.. if anybody could
> assist, will be highly appreciated.
>
> while using SetInputFilter of mod_upload for example...
> it breaks php's $_POST .

Yep, that sounds likely.  mod_upload is a parser designed to
work with applications that consume a POST body.  To use that
in PHP, you'd want a PHP handler to provide the table
produced by mod_upload in php's $_POST.  But I believe PHP
provides its own POST parsers, separate from mod_upload.

You can probably use mod_request to read the data twice.
But that's likely to mean you're doing the same work twice over.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/