httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From ed <ed-h...@s5h.net>
Subject Re: Common libraries/code for GET/POST handling?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 20:27:52 GMT
On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 13:24:37 -0400
"Nicholas Bastin" <nick.bastin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any use-case documentation or example code for how to use
> this library?  I call apreq_handle_apache2(r) followed by
> apreq_parse_query_string (r->pool, table, r->parsed_uri.query), and my
> apache blows up in my face.  The reference documentation tells me what
> functions are available, but not how I'm supposed to string them
> together.  There's a link to an example in the documentation, but that
> link is long dead.

I don't know if this is any use, but did you try it with a debugger and
step through a monolithic request? Usually it helps quite a bit to do
this.

Failing that, mod_perl might be a good direction to go in, and it's not
that much slower than a C module.

--
The CAT5 to Alderan is dying a slow death because of BobaFett.
Sun Microsystems is practising their rocket jump.