httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Covener" <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requests on a custom module (LocationMatch)??
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 00:35:02 GMT
On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 1:13 PM, karim Bendadda <kakibend@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I need some help on an httpd configuration:
>
>  I'm trying to develop a custom cookie based module (*mod_loginCookie*). The
> module will check an encrypted cookie using Apache as a *reverse
> proxy*(using openssl decrypting libraries...);
> <LocationMatch "/auth/*")
> SetHandler  loginCookie
> </LocationMatch >

In 2.0 and higher, this probably matches more then you intended.
LocationMatch takes a regular expression, so this is interpreted as "a
string with /auth followed by 0 or more slashes, anywhere in the URL".

Have you tried Proxy containers?  What hook does your module operate in?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com