httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject debugging a timeout issue
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 02:24:09 GMT
I am a one man ISV that is using an Apache and an Apache Module.  I am
trying to trouble shoot a timeout issue that I cannot see, my customer
is reporting the problem and he can consistently repeat the problem.
Sometimes when the .Net 2.0 client makes a call to my Apache module,
the .Net code times out, I am trying to figure out which side is
having problems.  I am thinking it is a .Net, but I wanted to make
sure that I throughly confirmed that it is not Apache.

I have logged the heck out of my apache module and it never gets called.
I have set apache's LogLevel to debug and turned on access logging,
but I never see the request come in.  I see the first one, but not the
second one.

Is there anything else I can do to increase the logging of Apache or
is it safe to say that the request is NOT leaving the .Net
application?  Any suggestions on how I can absolutely confirm the
issue is in the .Net client?

Sam