httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike O'Leary" <molear...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ap_rwrite
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 20:23:58 GMT
Samuel,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  My question was more about how the
Apache socket API works.  I'm actually not experiencing any problems.  I was
just wondering if the ap_rwrite call could return some value less than the
number of bytes requested to be written.  I wanted to know if I need to put
a loop around all of my ap_rwrite calls to verify that all the data is
sent.  I'll probably just add the loop to make sure, but I'm not sure if
I'll need it.

Thanks,
Mike