httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Christiaan Lamprecht" <christiaanw...@googlemail.com>
Subject Who's calling ap_hook_pre_connection
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:56:54 GMT
Hi all,

Just a quick question on how to distinguish between who is calling my
ap_hook_pre_connection function, if anyone can help.

ap_hook_pre_connection is called during an incoming client HTTP
request and it also seems to be called when apache closes one of the
processes that listens for client requests.

I can check conn_rec->remote_ip for 127.0.0.1 (as clients usually
don't reside on the same machine as the server) but I actually have a
client on the same machine as well, so it doesn't really help.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks
Christiaan